Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Really?

I offered my help. You said, "No, never mind. I'LL handle it."

You called me for help. Immediately, I got what was needed and began the drive.

You called me again. "Don't bother. I'm okay. Go back home." I said, "But I'm almost there." You said with heavy sarcasm, "Well, I'm SORRY your life was disrupted."

I was pulling into where you were when you called again. "I need help." I was right there and had what you needed. And followed you home to make sure you got there.

"Thanks" would have been nice.

4 comments:

Blondefabulous said...

Dude! Not cool.

phinz said...

@Blondefabulous--Thank you.

Lefty Sloane said...

Do I need to come out there and kick someone's ass?? You're too good! (Looks like we both got that gene...)

phinz said...

@Julie--well, you DO need to come out here, but not to waste your time kicking ass (but I appreciate the offer!). We need to have some FUN!!!
Yeah, I think we did both get that gene, lol! I'm thinking it came from Grandma H.