Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fun!

Ever been miniature golfing--in blacklight?!

Way awesome! We went a few weeks ago for a birthday. It took me right back to the late 60's & early 70's, when blacklights were really popular and everybody had one in their bedroom to highlight those posters with the black velvet on them; remember those?! (if not, even tho' you're younger than me, you missed some *ahem* high times!)

The trick of blacklight golfing is, you can't tell where the darn floor is and the putter keeps hitting the carpet before it hits the ball, d'oh! I did manage to make a hole-in-one, tho--yay me!

Now if I could just do that on a REAL golf course . . .

4 comments:

Blondefabulous said...

So totally cool! I would have tripped over myself several times.

phinz said...

@blonde--oh yeah, we did that! I figure I'll get a french pedi before I go next time . . .

metalmom said...

We play miniature golf every year while on vacation and it really isn't my cup of tea. But I have to say that the idea of doing it in blacklight could make the experience much better!

phinz said...

@metalmom--especially since it's indoors and air-conditioned.